Monday, September 13, 2010

And take away their freedom like you did to me treat them like you don't need them and they aint worthy of you, feed them the same sh!t that you made me eat, im moving on forget you.  oh now im special i didnt feel special when i was with you, all i ever felt was this helplessness imprisoned by a selfish bitch chew me up and spit me out i fell for this so many times its ridiculous and still i stick with this im sick of this but in my sickness and addiction your addictive as they get evil as they come vindictive as they make them my friends keep asking me why i cant just walk away from im addicted to the pain, the stress the drama im drawn to sh!t so i guess im a mess cursed and blessed but this time i aint changing my mind im climbing out this abyss your screaming as i walk out that ill be missed but when you spoke of the people who meant the most to you you left me off the list.